When I woke this morning... it was to more snow....
So I grabbed the camera..and ran to the back window to shoot a picture of our sure-to-disappear picnic table....
And a few hours later..I did it again.....
And then it was too dark...but I did snap one out the front window. See how HUGE the bank in the median is?
So what am I loving in the midst of all this snow?
Hot Cocoa... made from this recipe... a favorite for years now after finding it on a Christmas email list...
Warm and Toasty Hot Chocolate Mix
about 20 cups mix (forty 1/2-cup servings)
* 1 25.6-ounce package non-fat dry milk powder
* 1 16-ounce jar powdered non-dairy creamer
* 1 15- or 16-ounce container presweetened cocoa powder
* 1 13-ounce jar instant malted milk powder
* 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
1. In extra-large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store tightly covered.
2. To use, combine equal parts mix and boiling water. Makes about 20 cups mix (forty 1/2-cup servings).
Listology. What can I say... I have a thing for lists. (Thing sounds so much better than saying I have an obsessive compulsion, doesn't it?) And because of that obsession... I love this too...
This paper snowflake. I think that is the project Adrianna and I will do tomorrow... not that we are snow deprived mind you. See above.
This guilty pleasure... kind of like... paper dolls for grown ups. (Or so I like to tell myself!)
And finally... the new blog that I stumbled upon... that had many of these goodies amongst their links. And so, so, many more.